Office Administrator Winchester 25k DOE
Are you an organised individual who strives to support your team? Are you looking for a rewarding job in a busy and exciting office? Then our Office Administrator position is for you. We are looking for such a person to join a successful business based in Winchester.
The role is varied, and you'll be part of a dynamic and friendly team, helping clients with their queries and supporting your colleagues
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls, doing so with an excellent level of customer service
- Supporting the team with all administrative duties
- Managing colleague's diaries
- Dealing with email communications
- Processing property registrations
- Supporting in financial tasks
- Managing Anti-money laundering responsibilities
- Processing, recording, and filing all property documentation.
- Involvement with social media and website functions
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Strong Word/Excel/e-mail knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- An enthusiastic team player
- GCSE's in Maths & English (Grade C or above)
Hours are Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm, also required to work 1 Saturday in every 4, 9am - 4pm.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Statutory sick pay
- 20x days holiday plus Bank holiday (the office is open on bank holiday Monday's so you will be required to cover on some bank holiday Mondays but will get the time back in lieu) plus 2x additional days holiday given over Christmas and New year.
- Opportunity to earn commission
- Offsite parking
Please send your CV in the first instance
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted