Office Manager/PA Winchester Salary £22/£27k (DOE)
We are supporting a small Architectural Design practice in Central Winchester to find a dynamic individual who has experience as a PA and Office Management duties. The role is really varied, and no two days will be the same. There is room to grow and develop within this role.
To oversee the smooth running of the office and to provide PA support to the Director.
- Provide Administration support to the team and the Director
- General office duties including, Reception duties, meeting and greeting clients and managing of diaries
- Efficient day to day running of the studio including insurance renewals, stationery, H&S and fire checks
- Managing and organising sample library, staff rotas and holidays and any other HR documents
- Maintaining social media channels, website, and other social platforms
- You will be experienced with at least 2+ years of Administration/PA/Office Management
- You will love to organise and support the team and ensure processes are efficient for all
- The ability to work in a team and autonomously is key for this role
- Being a confident communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Time management and efficiency will be your 'Super-Power'
- A flair for all things creative, with a sound aesthetic judgement
- Having an interest in Design & Interiors and architecture will be a bonus
- Knowledgeable with Xero, Squarespace, Adobe Suite
This is a fantastic team to work with, they are fun, creative and supportive. The office is set in an ideal central location and is a bright and welcoming environment. The role is office based, Monday to Friday but for the right person they may consider part time too. This is a small but perfectly formed lovely team of people to work alongside and support. A role that you will enjoy going to each day.
Please note: The office is big enough to work in a safe Covid-19 environment. The desks are all spaced out to ensure everyone has their own area.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted