Temporary 2-3 months
£11-£14 based on experience
Watford Office - Temporarily working from home.
Tate are currently working with a worldwide off-price apparel and home fashions retailer to recruit a Logistics Analyst to Manage processes, controls and reporting to ensure EU/UK import operations are conducted in a controlled environment and capable of meeting internal and external requirements.
- Be the central point of contact for moderating interaction between BVS, Forwarders and PCs - escalating to the respective Logistics Specialist where necessary
- Support the FLOW of merchandise from a portfolio of European and UK based Vendors.
- Monitor the performance of the European supply chain, ensuring carrier KPI reporting is accurate and published on time.
- Highlight and address any recurring issues working with the EU/UK Specialist, to jointly drive improvements in performance and reliability of reporting.
- Provide a number of daily/weekly/monthly reports on operational and financial measures (e.g., Trailer Performance, Extra Charges, R1 Bypass etc)
- Ensure that all freight is moving without undue problems in areas relating to logistics and documentation control - key tasks include Outside Storage recall checks, follow through on Quarantine reporting, and supporting carriers with PC requests, escalating to Specialist/Manager where appropriate.
- Provide coverage for key tasks owned by either Logistics Specialist role during periods of absence
- Provide accurate and timely visibility of on hand / in transit information, in line with internal (Logistics/Finance) & external (Auditors) requirements
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as and where required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Proficient computer literacy and knowledge of software such as Access and Visio.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Analytical mind knows way around reports / excel ect.
- Team worker and good communicator
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Some experience in an operational environment / Logistics or Freight Forwarding would be great, but not mandatory
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted