Our well established and innovative manufacturing client based in Corby are looking for a Junior Draughtsperson to join their team. You will ensure quality, detailed drawings are issued to the fabrication teams.
As Draughtsperson, you will be supporting a small team of Mechanical Design Engineers, producing and amending drawings using AutoCAD.
As part of a small team, you will also be required to support with Customer Service and Sales Administration.
Ideally, you will have the following skills/experience:
- Assisting Sales Manager daily with any requested tasks.
- Producing and amending drawings using AutoCAD
- Updating CRM with telephone and website sales enquiries and adding any follow up actions relating to each enquiry - through to point of sale.
- Manage the workflow of jobs going through the factory.
- Issuing standards and any relevant paperwork.
- Answering the telephone.
- Raising sales orders, pro forma invoices, and quotes for fabrication & laser jobs.
- Allocating and despatching orders.
- Sending out copy invoices when required.
- Work in support to the Design team where required.
Basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000. There's free parking, contributory pension scheme and a supportive team environment.
The working hours are 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted