I'm looking to speak to experienced PA's who would be keen to join a professional services agency I am currently recruiting for in Exeter, Devon.
Working within the Private Wealth team of this company this role sits within the Tax and Private Wealth department. The ideal candidate will have some form of Legal secretarial experience, but this is not essential and other backgrounds will of course be considered.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (although not exhaustive):
- Managing diaries, keeping them up to date and reminding the relevant parties of meetings daily
- Travel arrangements
- Booking meetings
- Supervising filing requirements and arranging for them to be opened and closed
- Becoming an active part in the care of clients
- Assisting with billing and the credit control process
- Ad hoc duties as requires
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent telephone manner and strong communication and organisational skills
- Typing of at least 60wpm and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience within a legal secretarial environment
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A good attention to detail
In exchange for your efforts, you will be paid a salary of up to £26,000. I'm expecting interest in this role to be large so please do apply today for guaranteed feedback.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search