A confident and productive Business Support and Facilities Coordinator is required to join an exciting Tech Business based across two offices in Cambridge.
Within this role you will work across the company supporting the organisations informal and collaborative culture delivering a wide range of business activities. You will play a pivotal part in the future growth of this innovative and specialist tech businesses.
Typically, you will be supporting the businesses teams with project related activities, arranging online and in person events, ensuring the office facilities all run smoothly and provide PA support to the businesses CEO.This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role where there is autonomy and the opportunity to have a truly positive impact upon the business's performance. This role also comes with a lovely benefits package aimed at helping you live well, plan ahead and have fun, these include:
- Flexi time working (office based)
- 25 days holiday
- Free gym and spa membership
- Private health care
- Give all scheme
- Free breakfast cereals and fresh fruit
- Perk box benefits
- Regular social events
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Casual dress code
As a Business Support and Facilities Coordinator, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- PA and executive support, including providing scheduling support to the management team.
- Maintaining site facilities for two offices
- Working closely with the Systems team to ensure the smooth running of our tools and software platforms,
- Health and Safety Administration
- Procurement coordination, including supplier management, goods-in and returns.
- Processing of contracts, legal agreements, and insurance administration.
- Supporting the demands of fast-paced project work for our commercial and engineering teams.
- The provision of front of house services to visitors and staff, including off-site and virtual meeting requirements.
- Supporting the recruitment and on-boarding process.
The ideal Business Support and Facilities Coordinator, candidate will need:·
- A proactive and flexible approach to work, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise as needed.
- Experience of working within a similar role.
- Strong IT and software skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience with HR administration or recruitment.
- Some experience with Health and Safety management.
- Experience in a PA role (beneficial but not essential
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week (flexi- time). The company offices are based in Cambridge and travel between the two office locations is important for this role - it is a 15 minute cycle or a short drive. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £22,000 - £28,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted