I'm recruiting for an additional consummate Customer Service professional to work in a small team who handle and resolve complaints and issues for a national business.
The company have adapted to a hybrid way of working to provide more spacious and safer working conditions which will allow you to work from home 2 days a week and in the office 3 days.
Working closely alongside the Customer Service Manager, you will handle a range of customer issues and complaints through to resolution stage engaging by phone, email and responding to social media posts.
This is a busy role - perfect if you love constant streams of work to process and enjoy turning an unhappy customer situation into a positive one.
It's an important job in the business to ensure customer retention, market share and a positive customer experience with the public.
- Supporting customers via inbound calls, outbound call backs and email to answer questions regarding complaints
- Logging customer contact info and complaints on a ticketing system
- Providing resolution to issues and queries
- Liaising with Branch and Area Managers and third parties
- Track and manage customer interaction on the ticketing system
- Monitoring and responding to negative online reviews using social media platforms
- Raising cheques and discount vouchers
- Arranging car hire vehicles
So about you! Can you bring us:
- Experience in a previous customer service role (ideally with complaint handling)
- Confidence on the phone
- Good written and verbal communication skills for letter, email, and social media correspondence
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer skills and familiarisation of social media sites
- Cooperation and flexibility to achieve the departmental workload as a small team
This post is free to start as soon as you are!
Recruitment is being handled via Emma at Tate. Interviews will be on site to allow you the chance to meet the hiring manager and see your work environment.
Thank for your interest.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted