An amazing role just in for a fresh graduate looking to kick-start their career in an ambitious Executive Search Firm that work with high profile and well know clients around the world!
An executive search firm based in the West End of London is seeking a Team Administrator, paying up to £26,000 plus an extensive benefits package, to join there fast growing and ambitious team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a fresh graduate or graduate calibre candidate who is looking to take up a position in a growing company that will give you the foundations to build a successful career while being involved in some really great projects with high profile companies.
At the moment the position will be working from home with the intention of working 3 days in the office once the government guidelines change.
The role will be supporting the Senior Administration team and will involve the following:
- Internal planning, timetabling and diary management
- Full management of adverts and advert responses, including diversity and inclusion metrics etc.
- Proofing all internal and external communications and documentation, including: Appointment Details, advertisements, proposal documents and process paperwork
- Ensuring all client and candidate communication are logged onto the internal CRM system
- Supporting the interview process such as arranging travel and accommodation, arranging reference calls, and any additional candidate assessments
- Assisting with purchasing, recruitment costs and expenses for the team
- Partnering with the external media agency on adverting appointments as well as design or marketing campaigns
- Any other ad hoc duties the team my need help with
The ideal candidate will be graduate calibre looking to kick start their career. You will have an interest in executive search as well as looking to progress within this field. The firm work within industries that create a positive impact on society, such charity, NGOs, the Arts and Global Education, so an interest within these industries would be advantageous. You will excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task as well as working in a past paced constantly changing environment. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, having the ability to speak to people at all levels. The most important though is a willingness to learn and get stuck into anything presented to you!
If you are a recent grad looking for an exciting graduate opportunity then please do apply directly to the ad!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted