Role: Accounts and Administrative Assistant
Are you an office administration professional with an eye for numbers? Perhaps you are seeking an opportunity for a career change?
I am seeking a numerically astute candidate for a new role with my client, a consultancy business based in Mayfair. This is a dual Accounts and Administrative position and the client is keen to train someone up who is keen to forge a career in this space. You don't need experience in accounts but a keen interest in developing a career in the accounts and/or finance field and a strong academic background in Maths GCSE or A-level is particularly desirable.
The successful candidate will be required to work as a key part of the finance team and will report into the Financial Controller.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Accurate processing of purchase invoices, staff expenses and credit card transactions ensuring all transactions are coded and signed off efficiently
- Preparing payment runs in line with payment terms
- Dealing with supplier statement queries
- Reviewing purchase ledger with Assistant Accountant
- Processing and reviewing sales invoices
- Reconciliation of the sales ledger
- Posting of bank transaction and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc administrative and finance tasks as required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search