I'm looking to speak to experienced Marketing professionals for a position I'm recruiting for within a National transport company, based out of one of their offices in Salisbury or Swindon, Wiltshire.
Focusing on aiding the marketing for two brands within this group this position is ideal for those who have experience within a junior marketing role and are looking to take the next step-up in their career as a Marketing Executive. This role is really varied where no two days are the same, you'll be out and about attending events, getting involved in product launches, attending meetings across site etc, alongside your day-to-day role. Your main aim within this exciting position will be to help drive aware and use of this brand's services.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
- At least one marketing position in their career and be looking for that next step and have demonstrable experience working with people and developing quality relationships.
- Excellent working knowledge of e-shot and web CMS
- Experience within creating engaging video and social media content.
- Be an enthusiastic and naturally driven person who is confident and possesses lots of energy.
- Excellent written communication skills, as well as strong grammar and punctuation.
- Strong knowledge of the local area
- A full driving licence and their own transport due to needing to regularly travel
In exchange for your efforts, you'll be offered a salary of £24,000-£26,000, get 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, access to a well-being programme, high street discounts, and free travel on this company's transport link for yourself and one other person of your choice.
I'm expecting interest in this position to be high so please do send your CV over today for a confidential chat.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted