Our client a fast-paced property company with a small and friendly team based in central Southampton are currently looking to recruit a Property Administrator to support them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in the local area. The hours for the role are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. If you have worked previously as a Property Administrator that would be an advantage but is not essential - the role would also suit an administrator who is highly organised with great communication skills who enjoys a busy role where no two days are the same.
Role: Administrator (Property) Where: Southampton Salary: Up to £25,000pa depending on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Handling of queries
- Responding to general enquiries via telephone and email
- Arranging tenant viewings and property valuations
- Processing of applications and references
- Any other general administrative support as required
You will need:
- Previous experience of working as a Property Administrator would be an advantage but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- To be well presented and professional in your approach
- Strong organisation skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A 'can do' attitude
- Confident IT skills - training will be given on their bespoke system
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted