MARKETING OPERATIONS ANALYST
LEICESTER - HYBRID WORKING MODEL
£28,000 - 37,000 depending on experience
Our global client is looking to hire a seasoned Marketing Operations Analyst who will be responsible for conceptualising and forming marketing process improvements and analysing the success of our marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. The output of this role includes marketing analytics reports which can be converted into actionable insights. Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams, the Marketing Operations Analyst will perform analysis on sales and marketing campaign data and create performance reports and improvement recommendations that cross business divisions, lines of business, and geographies.
- Ability to utilise CRM system (Pardot and SalesForce) to organise, segment and report on existing marketing and sales performance data and trends.
- Use of CRM to present targeted global account structures and organisations.
- Develop lead lists from external databases and social media tools including LinkedIn, D&B, Hoovers, and other sources to collect data on potential sales contacts, research business backgrounds, and identify high potential targets for marketing campaigns.
- Support the Sales and Marketing departments with analytics and performance metrics to improve the effectiveness of targeting strategies and campaigns.
- Aid the Marketing team in lead generation campaigns by analysing previous campaign effectiveness and providing improvement recommendations.
- Design and present analytics visualisations that produce actionable insights.
- Support in the development of Salesforce CRM processes and practices
- Manage Marketing Automation and CRM Systems Administration
- Process In-Bound Leads (Input into SF Workflows)
- 1-5 years of Marketing and management experience in specific or related industry.
- Degree level or equivalent.
Please click on the below link to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted