Tate are currently recruiting for a Pricing Administrator to join one of our biggest clients who are a leading Global Medical Technology company, based in Wokingham.
This is a 9-month temporary contract. You will be working as part of a team, to support both internal partners and external customers to deliver aspects of the Pricing Function. This will be from Price Set-up to Price Alignment, Price Queries and issuing quotes. You will work with quotations to ensure compliance and customer satisfaction. You will maintain an accurate and up to date price database of Customers and Products and set up pricing on the company's ERP system via advanced pricing agreements and Awarded Tenders, in line with approval guidelines.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Administrator
- Maintenance of price database reports and pricing lists
- Responding to customer pricing requests, resolving any queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitoring any pricing errors and non-compliant pricing
- Provide pricing intelligence reports to key internal partners
- Implementation of pricing on internal ERP system
- Timely completion of customer quotes
About you as the Pricing Administrator
- MUST have a good understanding of the Salesforce platform and ERP systems
- Previous experience within customer service, pricing or tender team
- You must be comfortable working with high volumes at a fast pace
- Excellent communication and MS Office skills with a keen eye for detail
- You will be comfortable engaging with people at all levels
- Knowledge of the NHS or medical devices industry is desirable
Benefits as a Pricing Administrator
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Weekly pay
- Tate temp benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Free parking when on-site
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY HERE NOW, interviews will be taking place immediately so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted