Secretarial Administrator Winchester Salary - £20,000/£20,500
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company in central Winchester and progress your career. There is an opportunity for progression supported by a structured career path within the company.
The role will provide Administration and Secretarial tasks within the supportive team.
- Updating and maintaining client data
- Initial set-up of reports and assisting with updates and amendments
- Drafting letters for Accountants
- Taking ownership of requesting year end accounts information
- Supporting the team with expenses
- Providing assistance and support with ad-hoc team projects
Attributes and Skills:
- Numerate, accurate and detail orientated
- Being able to use one's Initiative and common sense is key
- Can work well as part of a team, and on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- You will be a really organised person
- Word and Excel to intermediate level
This is a great company to work for that offer super benefits, training and there is a clearly defined career path for the right person. Currently the role requires you to rotate your working pattern to one week in the office and one week from home. Ideally, you will be available immediately.
Please send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted