Data Quality Officer - Band 3
Start date: ASAP
End date: April 2022
Hours: 08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
You will be working from home currently, however you must be able to work on site from Jan/Feb
In this role you will be working for a leading general hospital, who also have a specialist centre for cancer services and treatment, based in Guildford. The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with the Data teams to improve Data Quality and support the ePR implementation and roll out. You will be providing Data Quality support to ensure data within the Trust Corse system (PAS) is of a sufficient standard.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong communication skills and keen eye for accuracy are an essential part of this role
- Offer and carry out data correction support
- Answer data quality queries via phone or email promptly, politely and effectively
- Contact relevant GP practices for confirmation of patients demographics
- Maintenance of patient information
- Work closely with the ePR staff to assist in resolution and investigation of data
- Develop and maintain relationships with colleagues and other staff
- Data migration
- Basic/Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and other MS packages
- Previous experience working within an Administrative or Data Quality role
- Desirable to have previous experience working with a clinical PAS system
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel between both sites when required, Guildford & Ashford
What we offer you
- Weekly pay, plus our standard temp benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Parking on-site
If you are interested in this role then please do APPLY HERE NOW or call Leah on 01189 586 040. Interviews will be taking place immediately, so to avoid disappointment apply early.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted