Customer Support Executive £22,000+ depending on experience - Outskirts of Winchester
We have an exciting new role to join a progressive and innovative business based just outside of Winchester. This dynamic company has big ideas and future plans, there is real scope for the successful candidate to develop and grow with the business.
Do you have the drive, ambition and the determination to succeed? This is the winning formula for the person we are looking for in this unique role.
- Liaising with customers and dealers on the telephone, taking orders and advising on suitable products to suit the customer. (Excellent listening skills are paramount)
- Overseeing orders and checking for any anomalies in the processes
- General Administration duties will include: reviewing and analysing patterns in sales, general office duties
- Support the team to perform general business and administration tasks
- Project research into Marketing trends and sales reports
This role will be varied and encompass many different elements. Our client is looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills, enhancing the customer experience at every opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural organiser with attention to detail
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic and someone that is happy to work autonomously or in a team
- Flexible with the ability to juggle and multitask
If you are looking for an exciting role that really does offer the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career, then this is the role for you.
You will need your own transport as this role is not accessible by public transport.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted