A professional, confident, and personable Project Administrator is required to join a highly productive sales team. The role is based in Baldock will involve providing professional, friendly, and efficient project administration support to cross functional teams within this business.
You will be working directly with either a project manager, account manager and project buyers to complete a range of project related tasks. This role is a key role within the organisation as it ensures that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest possible standard. Ensuring complete client satisfaction.
If you have experience of working within an administrative role, have great attention to detail and like getting involved in projects this could be a great role for you.
As the Project Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the production and buying team through
- The creation and maintenance of project spreadsheets
- Booking couriers
- Delivery administration including invoicing and raising and revising orders
- Coordination of services such as, store installations, logistics, dealing with installers and construction teams etc
- Supporting the sales team with
- Attending weekly team meeting and minute taking
- Creation and archiving of project folders
- Raising and revising project briefs
- Completion of project documentation and client briefs
- Support in stock management
- Supporting the financial and commercial team with the production of order confirmations, delivery notes, commercial invoices, job close requests, billing and managing internal logs
The ideal Project Administrator candidate will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and personable
- Excellent IT experience including Outlook, Microsoft office and Teams. OMS would also be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience of using business databases
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in all of their work
- Able to multitask and hit deadlines
- Previous experience within a similar role in a fast-paced environment
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary of up to £22,000 depending upon experience. Plus a benefits package which includes 1 x death in service benefit, company pension and annual bonus based on profit.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted