Customer Account Coordinator
Full Time - Monday - Friday 8am-5pm with 1 in 4 weekends
Will consider hybrid working when fully trained.
Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Free parking, 25 days holiday, pension contribution and other benefits.
Do you want to work for a company who are market leaders in their industry?
Our client has been operating for over twenty years; they are passionate about their products and their people. They are looking for a Customer Account Coordinator to join their well-established team based in Milton Keynes.
As a Customer Account Coordinator, you'll work closely with the planning and account management teams and will be responsible for managing service jobs through to resolution. This will include customer reporting and third party systems management in order to provide dedicated, pro-active service support to National accounts.
Duties for Customer Account Coordinator will include:
- Liaise with key accounts and third-party facilities teams, maintaining a strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Set-up and maintain customer reports using MS Excel, regularly review open jobs and ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Build strong relationships with customers, delivering excellent customer service
- Manage and on-board third-party facilities software and guarantee jobs are logged/closed correctly to ensure the customer has visibility of outstanding calls
- Monthly review of external third-party reports and feedback to customers
- Consistent review of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Work closely with account managers and attend customer meetings when required
- Liaise with engineers to ensure achievement of site access processes
- Provide call centre department cover during busy periods
Ideally, you'll have the following skills and experience
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland is beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload in a pressurised environment
- Confident user of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Flexible approach to work (Required to work 1 in 4 weekends + occasional bank holiday cover)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted