Senior Administrator - £24,000 to £27,000 - EXETERTate are working with a fantastic business on Sowton, Exeter to recruit a Senior Administrator to support the business support function withon the organisation. The role involves day to day duties such as reception duties, fleet management, finance administration and ordering and obtaining quotes for the business.
Main duties:· Obtain initial quotes, ordering and chasing up deliveries for products, consumables, and one-off items.
· Checking deliveries received against orders
· Matching purchase invoices to orders and delivery notes
· Entering purchase invoices onto Sage, checking supplier statements and requesting copy invoices
· Raising sales invoices from orders on Sage
· Dealing with customer invoice queries
· Processing of staff holiday requests and updating calendars
· Answering all incoming telephone calls · Greeting visitors and organising refreshments for meetings
· Opening and distributing incoming mail and dealing with occasional outgoing mail
· Organising servicing of equipment and fleet administrationThe ideal candidate will be able to operate as an accomplished Senior Administrator and have experience of using Microsoft office, especially Excel. knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be a bonus with some bookkeeping experience preferred.
Office hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm, this is an office based role (parking available).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted