Permanent, Full Time
Up to £40,000 D.O.E
- Conducting market research on current trending products.
- Developing messaging and market positioning around products, showcasing their unique selling points.
- Taking part in presentations and events.
- Working closely with the Sales team to build and utilise marketing initiatives of new products and assist in developing sales tools that facilitate the selling process of both new and existing products.
- Putting together and participating in the launch of new products in conjunction with other teams.
- Developing social media strategies tailored to both new and current products.
- Utilising sales data to gain understanding into customers' usage of current products.
- Reviewing inventory levels and ensuring product availability.
- Creating media content to market new and existing products.
- Consistently research competitor offerings to ensure the business are ahead of competitors.
Skills, Experience and Interests required:
- Marketing Manager experience is essential
- Collaboration skills to collaborate and bring together ideas to be push and boost marketing activity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in order to write and deliver engaging and insightful content and be able to deliver strong key messages.
- Profound research skills in order to analysis and interpret data to gain understanding of sales trends and understand customer needs.
- Proven user of MS Office.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted