EA & HR/Office Manager
An international infrastructure investment firm is currently seeking an EA & HR/Office Manager , paying circa £60,00 plus benefits, based in the heart of Mayfair. An organisation which is team-focused, with the breadth of activities necessary for employees to grow, enhance their skills and experience, and to be supported rather than constrained by a defined role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation.
Your role as HR & Office Manager will be responsible for a number of key areas within the business. You will be at the heart of overseeing the day to day operations of the office, the dedicated HR point of contact for the office and a trusted and highly competent EA to the Chairman.
Your duties will include but not limited to;
- Provide full diary support to the Chairman
- Organise comprehensive travel arrangements including overseas
- Presentations and document formatting
- Responsible for oversight of the office and managing the receptionist
- Responsible for all HR related matters
- Issuing new starter letters/contracts
- Managing all ER cases, whilst having the support of an external HR consultancy
- Negotiating vendor contract terms and conditions
- Managing strong internal stakeholder relationships internationally
- Overseeing finances and budgets
- Managing expenses
- Facility management
- Organising office events and team socials
- Supported the wider team on additional administration support
- Providing personal secretarial support to the Chairman
We are seeking a balanced individual that is self-driven and capable of working within a collegiate and team oriented environment. You will have an agile and entrepreneurial approach, with exceptional communication skills. We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of efficiency.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Solid and proven EA experience, supporting at senior level
- Office management experience, ideally within an SME
- Proven HR experience and exposure to contracts and ER cases
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of flexibility and willingness to be on call 24/7
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Punctual and reliable
- Understanding of the importance of discretion
- Fluent in another language advantageous but not essential
If you feel you have the above and are seeking a new and exciting challenge, don't delay, submit your CV today!
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a discretionary bonus structure and stunning offices!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search