Personal Assistant to Partners
Location: Farringdon - Office Based
Salary: Up to Circa 35K
My client, an Architectural practice based in close proximity to Farringdon are currently seeking a new PA to their team of 4 Partners.
I am seeking a commercially astute individual who is exceptionally organised, works with utmost profession and who is able to work in a calm and unflappable manner.
The successful candidate will keep abreast of matters of interest to the partners, be a proactive and effective communicator and ultimately alleviate the partners of administrative based responsibilities to ensure that the business can run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Diary and meetings management
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Book, set up and clear up meeting rooms, equipment, and refreshments
- Travel arrangements
- Review and proof-read correspondence
- Review and prepare documentation for signing
- Prepare expense claims
- Project assistance
- Assist with preparation of fee proposals
- Setting up job numbers and project folders
- On behalf of the Partners maintaining studio environment, including tidying the kitchen, meeting rooms and studio when required
- Raise purchase orders, purchasing, credit card requests, processing invoices and liaising with accounts
- Maintain filing systems
- General administrative and secretarial tasks
- Provide general cover and support for other Studio Support colleagues and, reception, when they are on annual leave or off sick. To be planned and arranged with as much notice as possible.
- Other field specific reasonable requests
If this sounds like you and you have relevant experience, please apply today without delay!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search