We're recruiting a Banking Administrator on behalf of a well-established and reputable business based in Wellingborough.
This role will combine data checking and entry for VAT Returns service along with administrative tasks. You will be required to work to strict deadlines. There will also be the opportunity to learn about some aspects of banking.
There are lots of opportunities to progress within this business.
As Banking Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Deal with both internal and external queries
- Inputting and checking of invoices
- Assisting with daily administration tasks
- Working accurately and efficiently, ensuring attention to detail is given
- Manage the VAT email inbox, processing invoices and dealing with client queries
- Attend training sessions and take responsibility for Continuous Professional Development
Ideally you will have the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data entry and administration experience
The salary for this role is £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
The hours are Monday - Friday between 9.30am - 6pm with an hour for lunch. This role will be part remote.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted