£45,000 - £50,000 plus 5% completion bonus
6 months contract
Central London - Hybrid working
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate Executive Assistant to provide support to the Executive Vice President, Head of EMEA, for a large global insurance company, based in Central London. Your role and responsibilities will be varied; from diary management to expenses to liaising with colleagues and clients globally on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will possess extensive EA experience in supporting senior managers at C-level within an international organisation. We are looking for a highly reliable, articulate, professional and down to earth candidate to join this amazing company
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Complex and extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Travel arrangements and working with the dedicated Travel company
- Collation of regular monthly information for agenda items, reports, team meetings and presentations
- Extensive international travel booking to include flights, hotels and visa applications
- Liaising with internal global assistants regarding travel, meetings and events
- Completing extensive multi-currency expense claims and processing of invoices
- Organising office-wide internal events
- Management of large UK internal meetings across all departments to ensure the smooth running of catering and video conferencing.
- Ad-hoc filing and administration tasks
The successful candidate will possess;
- Proven experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Professional and dedicated work ethic, willing to work flexible hours in line with workload demands and across multiple time zones
- Independent and proactive worker
- Ability to cope with and prioritise demanding workloads and be trusted to execute tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced level knowledge of Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with one of the Senior leaders and be their right-hand support and trusted assistant. We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running and be solutions oriented, flexible and agile in their approach and demeanour. A sense of humour, polite nature and professional attitude will be very much welcomed.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search