Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator required for established, busy, sociable IT recruitment agency in Central Brighton, £18-25k doe, full time permanent role, offering a hybrid work pattern (3 days office, 2 days from home).
Ideally you will be super organised and motivated individual with a strong administration background, confident phone manner and excellent attention to detail.
Previous Resourcer experience is preferred, but an eagerness to learn, alongside a positive and tenacious attitude is imperative.
Duties will include:
- Searching external job boards and internal databases for suitable candidates as specified by our clients
- Being the point of contact for candidates and clients
- Organising interviews by telephone and email
- Briefing candidates over the telephone
- Monitoring the Director's emails and organising his diary, updating him with all interview activity, feedback, and any other issues
- Inputting data onto the company's CRM to track candidate submission and progression
- Ensuring all information is updated on spreadsheets and whiteboards
- Writing job specifications and posting to external job sites
- Conducting LinkedIn campaigns
- Additional administrative duties
- Project work as and when required
The ideal candidate will be: Key Skills:
- Outstanding organisation skills
- You will have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and MS Office skills
- An upbeat, enthusiastic approach to work with an eye for detail
- A real team player
Opportunity to progress within the company as your skills develop. In return, you will be working in a dynamic, friendly, professional but fun environment with benefits such as an excellent commission structure, enrolment into the company pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance and company team events.
Will be opportunity to work a hybrid role, part office based and part working from home. Full time in office during training period. Immediate interviews so don't delay in applying! Due to increased business, we are also keen to hear from any experienced Recruitment Consultants, up to £35k basic + bonus, in any discipline.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.