Tate are working with an organisation based in central Bristol in their search for a Business Engagement and Marketing Manager on a temporary basis.
This is an exciting opportunity which would involve building strategic partnerships with business support organisations and key local stakeholders as well as building relationships with the business community. You would be leading the Business and IP Centre Team (BIPC) who offer support to aspiring entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Working closely with the central marketing team to help plan and execute local marketing strategies
- To raise awareness of the services the team can offer
- To ensure the successful delivery of workshops, webinars, one -to-one clinics and events.
- To identify partnership opportunities and to develop relationships with local stakeholders and partners from both private and public sectors
- To be the central point of contract for all awareness - raising activities for the Centre, such as partnerships, PR, social media and events.
This is a full time, temporary role currently until the end of March 2022, but is likely to extend past this. This opportunity is paying £17.05 per hour and is a mix of working from home and being based in the office in central Bristol.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search