£18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience. Milton Keynes. Part remote
An International market research company in Milton Keynes is looking for a Reporting Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The Reporting & Analysis Team are responsible for ensuring that reports are sent out to customers on time with complete and accurate information in the correct format.
We're looking for someone with strong numeracy skills and a background in administration. If you have basic SQL/Power BI and advanced Excel skills, this advantageous but not essential. Full training will be given.
As Reporting Administrator, your role will involve:
- Generate weekly reports for clients. Check the contents of the reports are as expected
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports for European (mainly UK) clients
- Review reports and flag back to validation team any issues that require attention
- Set up and test new reports to ensure the information is correct
- Provide special attention to new clients' data and for new products
- Format and upload any historical data from previous suppliers
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from customers for additional information and insights regarding their data and reports
What are we looking for?
- Excellent level of Numeracy
- Organised & Logical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistence & Determination
- Attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
Working hours are 35 per week, Monday - Friday and our client operates a hybrid working model.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted