Purchase Administrator - hybrid working model
£23,000 - £25,000
Just outside Nottingham city centre
We have an opportunity to join a really friendly, hard working team based just outside Nottingham city centre with plenty of transport links. This is a fast-paced pressured environment and you must have superb organisational skills and accuracy.
- Liaising with suppliers and transport providers to book, re-schedule and monitor loading
- Producing purchase orders, and ensuring all legally required documentation is received, correctly completed and stored
- Efficiently respond to queries raised by suppliers, or reports issued by the head office
- Checking documentation for accuracy
- Building good relations with all supplier contacts through written and verbal communication, and occasional face-to-face meetings
- Providing clear and detailed instructions on re-charging costs and resolving supplier invoice queries
- Strong computer skills, with a focus on speed and a high-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload in accordance with commercial demands
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Good problem-solving skills, and a willingness to fully investigate problems to a resolution
- Excellent customer service skills, for both internal and external customers
- Cost conscious in general business costs, and additional costs incurred due to logistical issues
- Previous shipping or logistics experience
- Experience in a Sales or Purchase administration role
To apply for this role, simply click the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted