Are you a Data Analyst with experience in data manipulation? Are you passionate about data and data visualistion?
An experienced PMO Analytics Partner is urgently required by a leading recruitment group on an initial 6 month contract, with a view of going into a permanent position. The client is the 2nd largest recruitment group in the UK and have a number of established and successful brands.
The role of a PMO Analytics Partner will report to the Director of Group Marketing & Service Transformation and will govern and produce all people analytics and other data related to projects supporting by the PMO, as well as advising on relevant additions and amendments to reports presented to stakeholders across the business including People function colleagues, Project Management Office, Finance Partners and business leaders.
- Be the data and analytics lead for the PMO with a core alignment to OrgVue and maintaining the People Baseline, working with the external service provider to ensure the system is usable for all key user groups, employees and updates/improvements are developed and implemented when required
- Ensure high quality, accurate, insightful data is produced and maintained, working with the People team and Project Management Office to ensure this is the case
- Drive system governance within OrgVue to maintain version control and an accurate People Baseline from which Organisation Design true to the Virtuoso Operating Model can be maintained
- Be the main 'Super User' for OrgVue and form part of a team of Super Users for the future HRIS (Microsoft Dynamics 365HR) and work to ensure the system remains fit for purpose, developing functionality, supporting new module rollout and opportunities for system enhancement, and work closely with line managers and other key HR system users to develop their knowledge and use of the system.
- Working with People Services in Impellam Group Regions to ensure that current HRIS utilisation and data management follows a consistent practice in the lead up to implementation of Microsoft dynamics 365HR with a focus on continued data cleanse, governance and data extraction
- Identify data anomalies, apply corrections and educate where required and propose solutions
- Deal with requests for information and create ad hoc reports for the People and Project Management Office teams, Finance Partners and management as required.
- In partnership with Finance teams develop existing people metrics into visual and meaningful dashboards to inform decision making
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Numerate and passionate about data and data visualisation
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use
- Data visualisation skills
- Experience of data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving
- Confidence and skill when representing information to different audiences
- Experience gained from either a HR Department or PMO will be advantageous.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted