Internal Recruiter - Salary circa £30,000 per annum - Near Gatwick but Hybrid Office and Home Working
Following the continued growth and success of our clients' business to date, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter that is passionate about Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion to join our fabulous clients' business near Gatwick. You will be reporting into the Recruitment Manager and also working closely with the wider HR teams. You will be responsible for 360-degree recruitment as well as supporting in other recruitment and on boarding projects.
- Proactively partner and lead relationships with Hiring Managers to discuss and make recommendations on resourcing issues as well as looking at the most effective manner/way to source candidates.
- Paying close attention to detail to make sure hiring managers are screening CVs with a complete and diverse approach.
- Make sure all interviewees are given appropriate feedback after interviews.
- Support with all recruitment, including permanent, temporary and contract vacancies.
- Provide and report back regular recruitment data.
- Attending and participating in job fairs whilst constantly being an ambassador to the brand.
- Proven experience of recruiting a diverse workforce
- Genuine passion for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Confident Stakeholder Management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, service-driven, corporate environment
- Knowledge of ATS systems
- Experience of managing multiple varied vacancies simultaneously.
- Proven ability to influence and motivate stakeholders and, where appropriate, Line Managers.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience of managing and coping with competing demands and a busy schedule.
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Genuine opportunities to progress and develop your career
If this sounds like you, please reach out to us, we would love to have a confidential chat to see how this could work.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted