People Business Partner | Epsom | £35,000-40,000
We're recruiting for an experienced People Business Partner to join our clients People Team on a 12 month contract.
- Business partner with senior leadership teams on the full people agenda.
- Advise and support the development and delivery of the Divisional People Strategy to support delivery of business plans.
- Coach and support line management in the effective management and development of their staff
- Partner with senior managers to drive the full scope of the talent agenda -including succession planning, development and people processes
- Provide frameworks and best practice to enable managers to deliver optimum employee experiences
- Drive change within our team to shape process and ways of working to enable amazing experiences at all employee touchpoints
- Support divisional recruitment and resourcing requirements
- Provide insightful people data to drive key business decisions and conversations
- Own and drive key change projects within the business, ensuring projects are well thought through, consensed, communicated and embedded
- Effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Be comfortable to join the team and get up to speed quickly
- A natural coaching style, with a focus on developing others
- Driven and proactive
- Great commercial understanding and willingness to understand different business areas
- Organised and planned yet flexible
- Ability to develop credible and effective working relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Curiosity on the world of HR and actively sharing best practice
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted