A rare and exciting opportunity has become available within a financial advisory for an enthusiastic and professional graduate (or equiv.) to join their dynamic team!
You will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts, as well as study to gain industry qualifications to kick start your career and propel your professional development as well as fantastic opportunity for long term progression. Job Title: Graduate Administration Assistant Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum Location: Hemel Hempstead (flexible working available) Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract (opportunity to go permanent) Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm The Role:
- Running invoice reports
- Supporting with month end processes
- Proofreading of various documentation
- Coordinating and planning meetings
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Managing inboxes and flagging urgent messages to the relevant teams
- Drafting documents and client communications for the team
- Minute taking
- Writing up reports
- An enthusiastic graduate (or equiv.)
- Willingness to learn and ability to pick up internal systems and processes quickly
- Excellent written communication skills and grammar knowledge
- IT proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Confident and clear communicator
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings
- An interest in pensions and related topics
- Excellent career development pathways and professional development available
- Opportunity to study and gain industry qualifications
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted