If you're looking to join an organisation with great progression opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
Tate are looking for someone with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to join our payroll and compliance team. Our office is in Luton, at Capability Green and this role will be hybrid one of a blend of working from home and the office.
If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from resolving issues and streamlining processes, then don't hesitate to apply for the role of Administrator today.
As an Administrator you will have:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy
- The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Good data entry and computer-based record-keeping skills
- The ability to quickly learn new computer programmes and systems
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Enthusiasm to develop skills and knowledge
- Adaptability to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Good use of initiative when appropriate
- A positive and can-do attitude
- A friendly and approachable manner
- The ability to work in a team
- Managing a busy inbox
- Reading, replying to and following up emails
- Taking internal/external phone calls
- Creating reports and organising data
- Processing any time-sensitive requests
- Dealing with candidate queries regarding pay and holiday
- Maintaining and updating information held on a database
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Liaising with all stakeholders including candidates, clients, and colleagues
- Weekly payroll run with set deadlines to ensure prompt payments for candidates
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted