HR Administrator - £20k - £22.5k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you looking for a role within the city centre of St Albans? .... and with free parking?
Our client a world-renowned provider of devices and support in the medical field are currently on the recruit for a new HR Administrator join their existing HR team of 5.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Working closely with the team to support recruitment campaigns including placing adverts
- Taking ownership of the company's website and making sure that job listings are up to date
- Processing applications and screening candidates
- Adhering to GDPR and compliance regulations
- Carrying out employment and right to work checks and record keeping of relevant documentation
- Portal management
- Other general administrative tasks as required in support of the wider team
Skills and experience:-
- Previous administrative experience - HR background not essential
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work within a busy and high-volume environment
- Accuracy and timeliness
- The ability to build relationships
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted