Account Manager - Eastleigh - £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager who loves building long term relationships to work for a global communication business in the Eastleigh area.
You will be responsible for managing their existing client base, being their main point of contact, and ensuring that they receive the best service and the latest new product offers.
Account Manager duties:
- Manage customer accounts and assist in growing the business within them
- Manage and build customer relationships throughout the globe
- Update and up sell new products and services that suit the clients requirement
- Respond to customer queries - both via telephone and email
- Follow up quotations and leads and manage the sales process
- Keep the CRM system up to date with client information and orders
- Support other members of the sales team
- Responding to tender request
- Able to adapt to in a changing environment and be open to new ideas
- Uses initiative and assertiveness within remit
- Communicates in a clear, open and honest way and encourages constructive feedback
- Engages in new opportunities
- Confident and outgoing personality
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted