A bright, detailed and data driven individual is required to join a market leading organisation as a Group Data analyst. No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but you must have a proven interest in data and maybe some experience of dealing with large amounts of data. As well as having strong IT skills and Excel knowledge, you will also need to have an analytical mind and the ability to interpret data.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with either a Maths, Physics or Business degree. This is a new role within this organisation, and you will report into the Group Marketing Director.
As the Group Data Analyst, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The maintenance and cleansing of the groups CRM system and the businesses marketing database
- Report on and analysis of the organisation Group Marketing campaigns to identify key areas of growth and potential enhancement of future campaigns
- Market share analysis
- The creation and maintenance of ad hoc database reports
- Creating and distributing in depth lead analysis management reports
- The management of the organisations marketing stationary
- Assisting the marketing team with Events marketing, including the distribution of events kits
- Email marketing data cleansing
- Supporting the marketing Manager with ad hoc marketing projects
The ideal Group Data Analyst candidate will need:
- Some experience within compiling and analysis of data
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience of working on a CRM system would be beneficial
- To be results focused with a good track record in project delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm, the offices are within 5 minutes of the A1.The right candidate can expect to receive a salaryof up to £20,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted