Digital Delivery Manager - £55,000 - £60,000 with excellent benefits, including company car. This role is part remote. Head office is based in Milton Keynes.
Our client is on a journey; They're aiming to transform their business and build their future digital capabilities with the power to transform their digital customer experience.
They are looking for someone to help them build the building blocks for the future. To ensure governance, consistency of business architecture and deliver solutions with internal and supplier resources.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. You'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter digital solutions, and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Digital Delivery Manager, you will join a newly created Digital Team part of the wider Marketing team, fully responsible for an end-to-end process. This is a new element in a project management structure and is a fundament of scaling up Digital Services and Processes.
As Digital Delivery Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead complex projects across a wide range of digital workstreams
- Lead day to day BAU tasks
- Manage Project Roadmap and product backlog
- Manage monthly budget, burn rate charts, and cost benefit analysis
- Change management and project governance
- As a Digital Delivery Manager, you are accountable for the solution or portfolio of solutions, drive digital innovation, adoption, mindset and acting as change management champion.
- Main point of contact for Business, IT, and other Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution, or the portfolio of solutions, road map
- Ensure Functional Requirements are included in the Solution delivery pipeline/backlog and are prioritized according to their criticality
- Manage, lead, and motivate the 3rd party project teams
- Service Expansion: Evaluate and operationalize new services coming to Digital CoE scope; discovery to implementation and monitoring
- Remove roadblocks, that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum
- Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement
- Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in IT, Digital, Transformation, Project Management
- Experience managing teams of developers and designers
- SCRUM/Agile - strong drive to develop and apply new way of working
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, with capability to process large amounts of complex data to drive business strategies and decisions
- Appreciation of web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions
- Demonstrable experience with formal project management methodologies, including all forms of project documentation
- Good understanding of usability principles, accessibility, and overall web standards
- Skilled in MS Office. Experience with Smartsheet, Basecamp, JIRA, Asana, Monday, and other business applications is desirable
- Ability to establish relationships in matrixed environment
- Understanding of the current mobile environment (iOS, Android, responsive web, etc.) with some experience managing web or mobile software projects
- Experience leading on the development and delivery of digital products and services
- Understanding of the required quality assurance standards
- Experience facilitating sprint planning and daily stand-ups
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted