Attractive salary between £32,000 - £46,000 plus bonus and benefits!
Hybrid working - monthly site visits
We are recruiting several Client Account Manager roles, for one of the most successful, largest, global research and advisory organisation, based in Surrey. This is a company who are already exceeding targets and continuing on an upwards trajectory. Your role as Client Partner is to manage a portfolio of clients, offering a consultative service and ensuring they are exceeding their investment and enhancement of their product and service. We are seeking high achievers who can demonstrate optimum drive and performance and truly understand the meaning of partnering and adding value to their clients.
Your role will involve:
- Manage, grow and develop existing senior C-level client relationships
- Recommending best practice, offering solutions and ensuring their value statement are achieved
- Facilitate regular client calls and meetings
- Seeking and introducing new client opportunities
- Providing strategic ideas to enhance their subscription capabilities
- Ensuring client satisfaction and retention is maintained whilst presenting quantitative insights and reporting
- Collaborating with a wide range of key internal and external departments
- Offering suggestions and tools to increase performance and value
The successful candidate will naturally have a strategic mindset, logical approach, and innovative thought process, along with;
- 1 to 3 years client partner, account management or similar experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- Clear and proven success in adding value and achieving targets
- Exceptional business acumen
- The ability to take ownership and accountability
- An individual who is passionate, success driven and possesses gravitas
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted