A scale up Ed-tech business that is currently going through a period of rapid growth is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, paying between £35,000-£38,000 plus an excellent benefits package, to join their newly created marketing team.
This is a remote working role, so you can be based anywhere in the UK - the head office is based in London so there will be opportunities to work in the office
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who eats, sleeps, breaths digital marketing. To really come in and make this role your own. The Digital marketing manager will develop, implement, track and optimise marketing activity across all digital channels. You will be responsible for the performance of the digital marketing strategy including social ads, digital ads, the website, webinars and social media.
- Planning digital marketing activity, including web, SEO/SEM, PPC email, social media and digital advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all channels.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing activity, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Constantly optimise digital marketing activities to improve return on digital investment.
- Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance and identify what works best. Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry.
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, etc.) and leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers.
- Source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimise campaigns based on them.
- Manage the performance of website pages and forms, collaborating with internal teams to optimise user experience.
The ideal candidate will have proven digital marketing experience and will have a qualification/ degree in a marketing related field. You will have demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising. Experience with analytics dashboards is a bonus but not essential. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital activities that engage, inform and motivate. Experience in Hubspot and Hubspot landing pages is essential for the role. Analytical thinker, you will enjoy reporting and monitoring campaign to manage effectiveness.
If you are a Digital Marketing manager who is looking to be a part of an ambitious scale up then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted