£33p/h - £38p/h
We are seeking an experienced and talented Digital Strategist to work for a leading social media software organisation. You will be responsible for a client portfolio and providing specialised expertise and support for long-term social and digital strategies to meet their desired project goals.
You will oversee operations, reporting and strategy, people management, new business management and product delivery.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the below;
- Assist with resourcing for projects and staffing needs
- Manage and lead scoping exercises
- QA deliverables for strategic insights
- Ensure that project teams understand the larger vision of the customer
- Staff and performance management
- Project management
- Campaign management and delivery
- Effectively managing account teams and advising customers on a day-to-day level
- Providing insights from social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Answering customer inquiries competently and efficiently
- Reviewing and analysing paid and organic content
The ideal candidate will possess;
- 5+ years of social media and digital marketing experience-agency or brand-side
- A proven track record for creating and implementing integrated digital marketing strategies
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
- Ability to communicate effectively, aggregating information into an intuitive,
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills coupled with superior critical thinking
- Ability to manage and analyse large data sets, work in Excel, and create and build meaningful charts and reports.
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
We are seeking candidates who are innovative, creative, strategic and passionate!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted