Administrator - Corporate - Graduate
Our client an established and reputable professional company within the Southampton area are currently looking to recruit an administrator to provide support to a busy department. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award willing company in the local area and the role would suit a graduate in English Literature or Business who has had some previous experience within a similar role who is looking to join a corporate/ professional company on a longer-term basis.
Role: Administrator - Corporate Where: Southampton Salary: £20,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative tasks including filing and acknowledgement of emails, photocopying, scanning and post.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments (electronically in Microsoft Word or manual amendments from paper copies), generating standard letters and invoices.
- Audio typing of client letters and specifications.
- Creating, running and amending standard and ad hoc reports in excel.
- Uploading documents to in-house and client specific systems.
- Working to meet deadlines.
You will need:·
- Ability to work in a methodical manner and adopt a logical approach to individual tasks.
- Ability to prioritise and manage fluctuating workloads, demands and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete routine tasks without supervision.
- 6-12 months minimum previous administration experience is required
- To be a graduate in either English Literature or a Business related degree
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Willing and eager to learn with the ability to complete tasks.
- Experience of working to and meeting tight deadlines in an administrative environment.
- Experience of working in a role where high levels of concentration and meticulous attention to detail are critical.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search