Office Manager £28k to £34k Markyate - Hertfordshire
Working Monday to Friday and taking care of a friendly team of 10 who are office based in Markyate.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, including stationary supplies and post
- Dealing with general enquiries and initial customer contact
- Creating customer quotations, order processing including scheduling of collections and deliveries
- Invoice preparation
- Assisting in yearly ISO Audit
- Co ordination of staff contracts and handling inductions
- Organising corporate and staff events
- Assisting with marketing activities including updating of website and creation of e-shoots
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by directors in line with business needs
Skills and experience:-
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Recent experience in a similar role
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
Please note; This role will not include remote working and will be site based in COVID friendly offices.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search