An exciting opportunity for a professional and driven People / HR Advisor to join a market leading publishing firm based in City of London. This role is a temporary to start as soon as possible and paying £16- £22 per hour plus holiday pay. With a collaborative company culture and great benefits, my client offers an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Your role will be pivotal in the smooth delivery of the advisory and operational aspects of the People function and be the first point of contact for any employee queries.
Reporting to the People Business Partner, you will be working on an international basis supporting the business globally and delivering a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide first line advice on HR queries received from staff
- Overseeing the employee lifecycle
- Employee Engagement, Development and Relations
- Coordinate and facilitate the full recruitment life cycle
- Talent acquisition - managing stakeholders, tracking metrics and administration
- Candidate engagement, generation and management
- Data and CRM management
- Manage necessary administration relating to the HR systems
- Review and maintain our preferred suppliers' agencies
- Carry out all on-boarding /off-boarding processes
- Keep abreast of general HR trends
- Carry out other duties as requested by the HR manager
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Previous HR experience, ideally within a fast-paced and professional environment
- Experience of processing payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to a global setting
- Empathetic, friendly and warm personality
This is a truly generalist role and you will be working across talent acquisition, talent development, HR operations, payroll and reward.
This role has excellent development potential, as you will not only be trained on their current processes but encouraged to develop new ways of working to further improve efficiencies and their service delivery.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search