Resourcing Business Partner
Up to £25k p.a.
Here at Tate we have a history of making our staff happy. We've built teams of talented people across the UK who have helped to make us a market leader in office specialist recruitment. Now we're on the lookout for another person to join our highly successful Service Delivery Centre based out of our office in Capability Green, Luton.
Tate are an award-winning recruitment consultancy, providing high-calibre candidates for office specialist roles on a temporary and permanent basis. We recruit for a wide range of positions - everyone from HR managers, marketing specialists and executive PAs to administrators, call centre staff and receptionists.
With branches across the UK, and a client list that includes multinationals and local firms, we're big enough to handle any recruitment request, but personal enough to do it with passion.
- To source candidates through a multitude of platforms
- Building relationships with both our candidates and our clients
- Learning and maintaining compliance, administration, records and systems
- To successfully match candidates to our clients job specifications
- To prepare candidates for interviews and keep them updated along the way
- To be focused on customer satisfaction and quality at all times
- To meet and exceed objectives and targets set by your Manager
What we Offer
We need you to be a real people person and someone who is not shy to come into a fun and bubbly team, ready to learn quickly and efficiently. You need to be computer savvy due to the number of systems that we use and be 100% confident in meeting new people every day both over the phone and in person!
We are open when it comes to experience however we would like for you to have some experience within customer services, whether that be within a call centre, retail or hospitality it is all valuable experience which can help you succeed within this role! It would also be desirable to have a Driving Licence.
- Highly competitive salary up to 25k dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day extra holiday for your birthday!
- Bonuses and team nights out
- Top quality training and development program
- Clear career path
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
If you are interested in this role please apply today and our Client Services Manager will be in touch to discuss your application ASAP and hopefully kick start your career in recruitment!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted