Accounts Assistant Winchester £22/£23k (DOE)
We are recruiting for this excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join a fast growing, ambitious and friendly family business on the outskirts of Winchester. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and your focus will be supporting with the Purchase ledger and retail administration tasks.
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Dealing with purchase invoice queries
- Maintaining promotional plans
- Verifying retail promotional invoices in line with deadlines and plans
- Reports and reconciliations
- General Administration duties to support team
You will need to be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player and a lover of food!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Great people skills and communication skills
- Championing the company values and supporting internal customers
Qualification & Skills:
- Previous purchase ledger experience is required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ideally AAT Level 2 qualified as minimum
- Previous SAP experience advantageous
This is a value's orientated company to work for that we love partnering with to continue growing their amazing teams. They are a fun, creative, energetic and hardworking team that always think outside the box and challenge the normal.
You will ideally need your own transport to get to the office as the location is a little off the normal public transport routes. Please do send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted