Export & Supply Chain Coordinator/EMEA Winchester/Remote £25k (DOE)
We are supporting our local well known and much-loved client in recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator to support the Head of Supply Chain. This role will contribute towards the company goal through driving and delivering all aspects of the products through EMEA.
- Managing the distribution of samples to Export Customers
- Work closely with the Head of Export to understand and meet customers supply requirements
- Raise Export orders on SAP
- Work with European Consolidator on a day-to-day basis to send orders, chase PODs, Stock Management
- Speak to depots on a regular basis to ensure great level of service, letting them know of shortages, delays.
- Working with Logistics Manager to ensure any discrepancies are resolved fast.
- Working with Supply Chain Lead to ensure the company is providing top service level and distribution roll outs through optimum supply.
- French and German linguistic skills
- Project Management
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Team-working and problem solving
- Previous experience within a logistics or Supply chain role, ideally European import/export
- A team player, who is supportive and collaborative
- Being a patient and resourceful problem solver
This role offers the flexibility of being a remote position, but it would be useful to have your own transport if you are required to pop to the office on occasions which is not easily accessible by public transport. Please send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted