£9.74 per hour
Temporary 2 months, however this is likely to extend
09:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Tate have an exciting opportunity with a prestigious brand in Bedford. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills to join a busy Customer Service department. This role requires regular liaison with customers via telephone therefore, it is essential to have a professional and approachable telephone manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow step by step process from first point on contact
- Record information received from customers accurately
- Resolve complaints with a professional and positive manner
- Ensure you follow Data Protection and Financial conduct guidelines
- Support customers with all queries
- Make refunds to customers
- Liaise with approx. 30 customers daily
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous complaint handling experience desired but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Good grammar to write email replies to customers
- Professional and positive telephone manner
- Relationship buider
- Efficient on Microsoft office
Please apply immediately if you would like to be considered, we look forward to speaking with you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted