Business Administration Coordinator £24k - £25k - 12-month Fixed Term Contract - Hemel Hempstead, plus benefits
Our client a specialist and leader in their field of medical solutions are currently on the recruit for an experienced Administrator to join a thriving team in a busy and buoyant working environment!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Serving as a contact point for customers
- Performing general administrative tasks including, organising meetings, typing, faxing, ordering and maintenance of office supplies, arranging travel and organising mail
- Coordination of projects and independently seeking external resources as necessary
- Compiling and tracking of data and verification of its accuracy
Skills and experience:-
- Previous administration experience within audit and compliance
- Excellent communication skill
- One to one support as well as team-based support initiative and willingness
- A positive and confident approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and with shared mailbox experience within Outlook
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted