We're currently seeking Resourcing Coordinator based in and around Leamington Spa to work within a state of the art, high output diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme, helping society's return to a more normal way of life.
Gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community and join a supportive environment where training and accreditation (where relevant) will be provided for this role.
What you can expect:
- Act as key point of contact for hiring managers supporting them to follow recruitment guidelines and procedures and ensure a fair process for candidates.
Recruitment co-ordination and administration
- Liaise with Medacs to ensure recruiting managers are sent recruitment packs and applications swiftly after advertisement closing date
- Consult with managers and ensure proactive planning of diaries to meet sift and interview deadlines
- Assist recruiting managers with interview scheduling
- Manage candidate contact via Medacs in a timely and accurate manner during all stages of recruitment process
- Ensure all recruitment files are compliant with policy/legal requirements and stored appropriately; maintaining accurate recruitment process documentation
- Liaise with Training colleagues to organise inductions and related onboarding
- Liaise with Medacs to ensure timely on boarding of successful candidates ie. liaising regarding security checks, liaising with DHSC to provide IT kit where necessary
- Support continuous improvement in process execution, identifying and implementing changes as required
- Assist recruitment colleagues with production of KPI and other management information
- Support the implementation of recruitment-related projects
- Act as an ambassador for the MegaLab and its employee value proposition
- Organise external recruitment events as directed by the Senior Resourcing HRBP for example at universities
- Support, as required, colleagues in HR and provide cover for the HR Co-ordinator and Training Co-ordinator if and when required to ensure operational efficiency
What we're looking for:
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume recruitment environment, delivering against KPIs/SLAs
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team-working and customer focus ethic
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft IT packages including Excel
- Must be able to maintain discretion and use initiative
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting priorities and respond quickly
- Interest in the organisational equality/inclusion agenda
You will receive a minimum 18-month contract with opportunity to go permanent and competitive rate of pay £30,537 and a 10% retention bonus (paid at 9 and 12 months). Please note, successful candidates will be required to spend a minimum 3 weeks in training working flexible day patterns (including some weekends) before transitioning onto your shift.
Working hours and shift times
The role will work on rotating day patterns (including some weekend work) with flexible start times.
If you would like to request any reasonable adjustments around start times, working additional hours, learning about different shifts or future opportunities around securing a permanent position, please speak to the team to learn more about how we can accommodate you.
Compliance checks Please be aware that Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) including a media check is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
Diversity at NHS Test and Trace You will be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team that reflects the communities we serve. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and empowering them to contribute fully at work.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.
Please note: Impellam Group is working in partnership with NHS Test and Trace, so you will be employed on a fixed-term employment basis with an Employing Agency (either SRG, Medacs, Lorien or Blue Arrow) within Impellam Group, in line with contractual employment terms and conditions set out by the respective Employing Agency, and not directly employed by NHS Test and Trace.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted