I am currently recruiting for a well-presented, highly organised and confident Receptionist, for a business based in modern/ contemporary offices in Hitchin. This role will involve ensuring the businesses reception is run effectively and efficiently as well as doing a number of business administrative duties.
As Receptionist you will ultimately be responsible:
- General receptionist duties including;
- Dealing with callers and office visitors
- Welcoming guests and preparing refreshments
- Planning refreshments for meetings and events and setting up meeting rooms
- Managing answerphone messages
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Completing mail outs
- Supporting the team with general business administration
- Placing office orders for stationary and other requested items completing necessary order forms
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms, and stationary cupboards are clean and tidy
The ideal Receptionist candidate will need:
- To be well presented
- To have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To be proactive and highly organised
- To be outgoing and confident
- To be flexible and reliable
- To have a confident and professional phone manner
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm, based in Hitchin Town centre, within walking distance of Hitchin train station, you can expect to receive a salary between £19,000 - £21000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted